Proximie has garnered many awards and recognitions over the past 4 months as its value proposition becomes more apparent to our customers and our global audience, including
· Royal Society of Medicine, Innovation & eHealth award, 1st Prize, UK
· MIT Enterprise Forum & Tech Wadi Prize for best Startup, 1st Prize, Silicon Valley
· Proximie s.a.l. has a new home. BDD 1243 at Beirut Digital District as of November 15.
· Selected as an Innovation Showcase at the World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH) 2016 which was held in Qatar end of November.
· Successfully rolled out 4 Proximie systems at the University College of London and Royal Free Hospital to be used as an educational tool by over 100 Med school students.
· Foreign Press Agency “Science Story of the Year” 2016 -‘Operation Gaza’, a 15 minutes TV documentary produced by “The Cure” of Aljazeera English, and featuring Proximie in action between Gaza and Beirut.
· Proximie co-founder attended Rise Up summit in Cairo as a presenter
· Proximie Is in the process of rolling out 2 systems at the American University of Beirut Medical Center as part of a pilot project for the use of Med School students and residents at AUBMC.
· Proximie submitted a paper that was accepted, and is invited to present the paper at theInnovation Arabia-Health and Environment conference being held in Dubai on March 6-8, 2017.
· Nominated for an award in the Digital Innovation category of the 2017 NHS Digital Awards sponsored by DigitalHealth.London and NHS England.